Which path will you choose?
Jailbreaking... worth it or not?
- Access to Cydia, the very wide sources of cool apps which can't be found on AppStore.
- Access to many non-prohibited areas, such as FaceTime over cellular data in older devices.
- Many tweaks you that you could access to, like using an Android device.
- It's easy and free, and you can choose various methods to do so.
- *cough* Free apps
Why you WON'T JAILBREAK
- Void warranty (INSTANTLY)
- Unexpected problems will occur, such as bricking, errors, etc.
- Somewhat illegal.
- Security concerns
- Apple won't be covering ANY damage done to the device anymore.
For me, cons of jailbreaking outweighs the pros, so I didn't jailbreak. Think carefully before you do it, iOS 7 is coming. However, if you are out of the period of AppleCare plan, you can consider it again.